Sunday, May 25, 2014

beautiful quotes on love







“Affection is excessively frail an expression for what I feel. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I need to imagine, obviously I do, wouldn’t you say I do?
“When I saw you, I was hesitant to reach you. When I reached you I was hesitant to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was reluctant to cherish you. Notwithstanding that I love you, I am hesitant to lose you
“You have entranced me, body and soul, and I love…i love you. I never wish to be separated from you from this day on.
“I adore you without knowing how, or when, or from where.  I cherish you direct, without complexities or pride; so I adore you on the grounds that I know no other way.
“I adore you for what you are, as well as for what I am the point at which I am with you.
“He doesn’t love you. Anyhow I adore you. I need you to have your musings and thoughts and sentiments, actually when I hold you in my arms.
“I cherish you, and I will love you until I bite the dust, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”


“I cherish you, with no starting, no end. I adore you as you have turned into an additional essential organ in my body. I cherish you as just a young lady could adore a kid. Without alarm. Without desires. Needing nothing as an exchange, with the exception of that you permit me to keep you here in my heart, that I may dependably know your quality, your eyes, and your soul that provided for me flexibility and let me fly.

“Adolescent adoration says: ‘I adore you on the grounds that I need you.’ Mature affection says ‘I need you on the grounds that I love you.’” —Erich Fromm
“On the off chance that I love you, what business is it of yours?” 
“I adore you thus, But why I cherish you, I’ll never know.” 
“I’ve never experienced passionate feelings for without further ado. I get frightened to say I cherish you excessively soon on the grounds that it implies to such an extent. It means you’re not seeing an end to things.
“I adore you. I am very still with you. I have returned.” 
“In any case I adore you I’m completely and totally enamored with you and I couldn’t care less in the event that you think its past the point of no return. 
“A great discourse has a starting, a center and an end, the best sample being, ‘I cherish you.’”
Hi, I adore you
Won’t you let me know your name?
Hi, I adore you


0 comments:

Post a Comment