Sunday, July 20, 2014

Romantic Love Quotes

love-quotes-romantic.jpg (192×223)


"A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you."

"You're the one reason I wake up in the morning, you're the one reason I find a way to smile, you're the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It's just everything about you that makes me want you even more."
- Anonymous

"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."

girl-love-love-quotes-quotes-romantic-love-quotes-Favim.com-559946.jpg (480×299)

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."

"A kiss, when all is said, what is it?
A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
'Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear."

"I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide, I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life."

girl-love-love-quotes-quotes-romantic-love-quotes-Favim.com-562311.jpg (480×460)

"Love can never grow old.
Locks may lose their brown and gold.
Cheeks may fade and hollow grow.
But the hearts that love will know,
never winter's frost and chill,
summer's warmth is in them still."


0 comments:

Post a Comment