Sunday, July 20, 2014

First Love Quotes

first-love-quotes-3.jpg (400×320)


No, there's nothing half so sweet in life as love's young dream. ? 

First love is a little foolish and a lot of curiosity. ? 

Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. ? 

The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end. ? 

First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever. ? 

first-love-love-quotes-pretty-quote-Favim.com-607947.jpg (384×267)

First love is dangerous only when it is also the last. ? 

When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you,
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you,
When I first liked you I was afraid to love you,
Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you. ? 

Like an old photograph, time can make a feeling fade, but the memory of a first love never fades away. ? 

Love is the state in which man sees things; most widely different from what they are. ? 

In the spring a livelier iris changes on the burnished dove, In the spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love. ? 

First love is a kind of vaccination which saves a man from catching the complaint the second time. ? 

Everyman is thoroughly happy twice in his life, just after he has met his first love, and just after he has left his last one. ? 

FirstLove.jpg (500×336)

You love simply because you cannot help it. ? 

How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? ? 

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. ? 

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man. ? 

We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love our first. ? George John Whyte?

The moment my eyes fell on him, I was content. ? 

Did my heart love till now? Forswear it sight, For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night. ?

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world. ? 

Love ? a wildly misunderstood although, highly desirable malfunction of the heart, which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ? 

We only love truly once. It is the first time and succeeding passions are less uncontrolled. ? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment