Skip to content
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google Plus
  • Dribbble
  • Vimeo
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube
  • Instagram
  • Flickr
  • tumblr
  • foursquare
  • Pinterest

collection quote

Best collection quotes

  • Home

Friday, July 25, 2014

Top Sad Quotes

  6:42 PM mnon   No comments   Edit
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

SAD_QUOTE_by_shiemaymunch.jpg (900×600)





Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!



A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ.





The tragedy of life is in what dies inside a man while he lives - the death of genuine feeling, the death of inspired response, the awareness that makes it possible to feel the pain or the glory of other men in yourself.




sadness-sad-quotes-33417003-400-247.jpg (400×247)




Sad things happen. They do. But we don't need to live sad forever.

sad-6.jpg (300×300)



Live by this credo: have a little laugh at life and look around you for happiness instead of sadness. Laughter has always brought me out of unhappy situations.






Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
  • Share This:  
  •  Facebook
  •  Twitter
  •  Google+
  •  Stumble
  •  Digg
← Newer Post Older Post → Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • quotes about graduations
    ambition is the spiritual energy in human life, which is the mentality that govern our lives, and which lead us toward the future, and the...
  • Rose Flower
    Today i bring you the finest collection of   Rose Flower facebook cover. These Composition always paint for  you  the smile, hope and love...
  • Cute Quotes for Your Boyfriend
    "Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason."  "If kisses were water...
  • beautiful quotes on love
    “Affection is excessively frail an expression for what I feel. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I nee...
  • Romantic Quotes to Say for a Girl
    The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds...
  • Sisters quotes
       Sisters quotes,Quotations about Sisters ,quotes about sisters ,sister quote I know my older sister loves me because s...
  • Friendship Quotes
    One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. A friend is one who knows you and love...
  • father quotes
    My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You’re tearing up the grass." "W...
  • Love Quotes for him
    A hundred hearts would be too few, To carry all my love for you. -  For you see, each day I love you more, Today more than yest...
  • Love and Marriage Quotes
    » "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her."  » "There is one thing I would ...

Categories

  • beautiful quotes on love
  • friendship
  • Heart quote
  • Love images quotes
  • love quotes
  • love quotes wallpapers
Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

In my site i show you and bring best collection of love quotes

I hope to admire you and visit us daily you will find your demand

I can bring you what you want only leave me comment .

من أنا

mnon
View my complete profile

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © collection quote | Powered by Blogger
Design by aThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com